Join us at OB/GYN Associates on Wednesday, October 26, from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm to get all of your breast questions answered!
At this fun event, you can discover what happens during breast lift surgery or explore how breast augmentation is different from breast reconstruction. Patients with questions about their breast health and breast aesthetics can get answers directly from plastic surgeon Dr. Iryna Chesnokova.
Meet Dr. Chesnokova
The All Things Breast Event is also your chance to meet Dr. Chesnokova as she begins serving patients at the Iowa City Ambulatory Surgical Center. You will learn about a wide variety of breast enhancement and reconstructive procedures, and can even schedule a consultation. Consultations will be available for:
- Breast Lift
- Breast Augmentation with Implants (Natrelle by Allergan)
- Breast Augmentation with fat transfer using liposuction
- Breast reconstruction
- Lumpectomy and mastectomy
But wait, there is more!
The All Things Breast Event also focuses on breast examination tips. You’ll:
- Learn critical self-breast examination tips.
- Discover breast cancer screening options.
- Learn about surgical scar treatment offerings.
- Hear about the advanced surgical suites at Iowa City Ambulatory Surgical Center.
Team Breast Friends will be available to offer breast cancer survivor support.
There will also be time for Q&A. So if you have general questions about breast health, you’ll be able to get answers! If you have personal questions about your breast health, you’ll be able to schedule an appointment.
Your Chance to Win Cool Prizes!
And while these may be serious topics, there’s still room for fun!
- You can register for FREE prizes!
- Free gift bags will be given to the first 50 attendees!
- Appetizers and wine will be available to all!
Join us for This Fun and Informative Event!
Join us Wednesday, October 26 from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm to get all of your breast questions answered!
Address: 2769 Heartland Dr., Ste 201
Coralville, IA 52241