Everything you need to know about Breast Augmentation and Reconstruction
Over 360,000 breast augmentation procedures were preformed in 2021 alone. Patients undergo this procedure in order to enhance, enlarge, or alter the shape of their breasts, and they do so for a wide variety of reasons.
If you are considering breast augmentation or reconstruction this downloadable PDF, Breast Augmentation and Reconstruction: Your Questions Answered, is designed to help you:
- Understand and weigh your breast procedure options.
- Know what questions you should ask during your consultation.
- Prepare for your breast procedure results.
- Understand why some patients want to undergo a breast procedure.
- Discover who is a good candidate for these surgical procedures.
- Understand the difference between breast augmentation and breast reconstruction.
Breast augmentation and reconstructions are performed for a wide variety of reasons. If you’re thinking about your own breast augmentation–or you know someone who is–make sure you download this free resource, so you can get facts from a reputable source vetted by a plastic surgeon.
Download this resource today!